[Freeswitch-users] howto configure freeswitch.xml

Paul Davis pdavis77 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 14:53:20 PST 2006

Michael,

Someone has already redirected you to the wiki.  Please take some more time
to familiarize your self with the contents @ http://wiki.freeswitch.org
All of your current questions will be answered there.  If you still need
help (beyond what is covered in the wiki), please ask or offer to pay
someone (like me :-) ) to do the work for you.

Sincerely,
Paul