[Freeswitch-users] TODO List

Vlasis Hatzistavrou @ Kinetix Tele.com vhatz at kinetix.gr
Thu Aug 31 15:52:02 PDT 2006

Hello,

After carefully thinking about whether I will actually have the time to
contribute, I decided that I could assist with the documentation, until I
get acquainted enough with the software to test various cases/scenarios or
even write some code for it (I'm new to the group, too).

I don't know if there is enough work for two people to work on
documentation, so, if Patrick alone is enough, I could just assist in case
he doesn't have time, or if there are documentation workload peaks.

Best regards,
Vlasis.