[Freeswitch-users] Laguage Discussion

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 05:26:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

I just wanted to point out I am quite impressed at the professionl level of your language discussion on the list.
I was cringing when it first came up and reached for my fire extinguisher but nobody got out of hand at all.
I guess I still have shell-shock from my tour in Asterisk land.

Maybe we can ask for non-english posts to provide a hint in the Subject like "[chineese]" then we can filter them
and insert hyperlinks at the top of the body to a cgi that can translate the message into every language we can.

like