[Freeswitch-users] TODO List

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Wed Aug 30 18:43:16 PDT 2006

Manash,
	1. Make sure you have wget, svn, svnversion and gmake and they are
in your path.

svn co http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch/trunk freeswitch.trunk
cd freeswitch.trunk
./configure
make installall

It should be pretty painless from this point forward.  If you can
provide me the errors and i'll see what's up.  I think Mike is
reworking the windows build system at the moment.

Thanks,
Brian West
FreeSWITCH.org