[Freeswitch-users] TODO List

Daniel Swarbrick openpbx at pressure.net.nz
Wed Aug 30 18:31:13 PDT 2006

Patrick wrote:
> Since you are asking, mod_capi would be nice so I can stick FreeSWITCH
> on a box with an Eicon Diva Server card. Learning and documenting on the
> job so to speak.

+1

I've pointed Armin Schindler (mod_capi dude) in the direction of
FreeSWITCH a couple of times, but he got the impression it wasn't a very
active project... how, I don't know...

I'd very much like to get some support for ISDN BRI, and in particular
the Eicon cards in FreeSWITCH. I have a bunch of OpenPBX boxes deployed
running Divas cards with up to four BRI circuits.