[Freeswitch-users] ß@ÑeÓÐʹÓÃÖÐÎĵÄÅóÓцá?

Bayan Towfiq bayan at towfiq.com
Wed Aug 30 02:35:13 PDT 2006

Remember that by default, Mac OS X does install East Asian fonts. So Mac
OS X users will see Chinese characters rather than actual gibberish.
Also, the windows users who do know Chinese (中国人们)and communicate in
Chinese with their computers will likely have Chinese fonts installed
and also have configured an input method (pinyin, double-pinyin, etc.)

Bayan Towfiq
بيان توفيق