[Freeswitch-users] ß@ÑeÓÐʹÓÃÖÐÎĵÄÅóÓцá?

Jackie Huen jackie_huen at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 00:22:38 PDT 2006

Hi (Äú‚ƒºÃ¡£ÎÒÊǏÄÏã¸Ûí)

Remember if you don't know Chinese, it is gibberish
anyway  even if you have the right font :)

I can read/speak/write Chinese and from Hong Kong. I
am now in Silicon Valley, California. If anyone who
think the information is important for the entire
group and has difficulties in translating, I can
voluntee my time.

Let me know.

Glad to meet all you guys (Chinese or not)