[freeswitch-sec] FreeSWITCH selinux policy sponsorship

Travis Cross tc at travislists.com
Fri Sep 20 03:23:48 MSD 2013

On 2013-09-19 20:56, Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
> Out of curiosity, can you define "increasing"?

My means of measurement are imprecise -- Ken might have better detail
from the CDN stats, though that only counts part of it.  I'm judging
based on the quantity of questions I've been getting about the
packaging, that other FS contributors now seem to care if their new
module gets added to Debian quickly, and the speed that people notice
when Ken's FS.org debian repo breaks.

Join us at ClueCon 2013 Aug 6-8, 2013