[Freeswitch-docs] Defunct Provider Configurations

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Jan 26 18:02:03 UTC 2018

I created a page entitled "Bit Bucket" where pages go  to die :-)

Move the page under that one, then post a message here as a sanity check. One of the Confluence admins can move it to a restricted name-space so it's out of the way, but if it turns out much later that it contains useful info, it won't be lost forever.

I see somebody has been busy! That ToC looks much nicer today.

Thanks!

Bote