[Freeswitch-docs] Changes to Confluence Layout

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Apr 27 21:44:12 UTC 2018

I see what happened. It’s a new banner across the top that must have extended too far south.

It looks good now in both Firefox and Chrome.

But there’s an oblong green “? Support” button down in the lower right (courtesy of Zendesk) that obstructs the Save and Close buttons. uMatrix eliminates that on Firefox, but I don’t have that installed on Chrome so it’s rather obnoxious.

2 steps forward, 1 step back.

Bote