[Freeswitch-docs] Updated packet capture docs

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Tue Jun 27 18:22:27 UTC 2017

Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot for this page!!

Just a question, for the SIP TLS with the wireshark you can decode the
pkts?
i use wireshark version 2.2.6 in debian, load the cert in ssl
preferences, set the right port but wireshark don't decode the pkts (i
have the full conversion)... in previous versions i didn't have this issue..

Regards,
António