[Freeswitch-docs] Channel variables page

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Jun 12 20:00:42 MSD 2015

Confluence has a means to restrict viewing of a page to particular groups. I
used that once to restrict viewing to the editors group, but I figured it
would be nice for people to see the work in progress so I put it back to
global or all groups or whatever.

In the upper right corner use Tools -> Restrictions and please set it to the
editors group rather than just yourself, in case you get hit by a bus or
sumpin. :-)

I just saw my notes about two different edits of the dialplan pages started
by two different people. There's good stuff in both and I have the
unenviable task of merging them manually.

Bote