[Freeswitch-docs] Inconsistency in mod_dptools pages

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Feb 18 16:49:16 MSK 2015

One of the other editors recommended I keep the manual index, at least while
we are still building the automated one. IIRC it contains links to other
pages outside that hierarchy so it's worth checking if that is useful.

I thought it might be helpful to have both, but I can see how it would be
confusing to people.

I have been hot and cold with editing, so it has been a few weeks since I
have been in there. I need to refresh my memory before I commit to a
decision on that.

Bote