[Freeswitch-docs] API Reference page or pageS?

Nickolas Oliver noliver at crexendo.com
Mon Feb 16 22:41:06 MSK 2015

First time posting to a mailing list, sorry if I'm Doing It Wrong™

I'm looking to transfer over the JavaScript API reference pages. I've noticed that there is a Lua evangelist<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Script+Language+Choice> and so have been looking at the Lua API Reference<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Lua+API+Reference> documentation implementation (single page). Someone has already moved one JS page over (apiExecute<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/apiExecute>, indicating a page-per-API-point) but am wondering what the preferred format is.

I'm sure everyone is aware of the virtues of consistent documentation styling so I won't reiterate. :)

Thanks,

Nick Oliver
crexendo.com