[Freeswitch-docs] Code contains links to wiki

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Apr 23 23:11:32 MSD 2015

Check confluence for the doing a pull request ;)

Its very straight forward and that is what anyone on the docs team can do
for when in code docs needs to be updated. This will trigger us to look it
over.

No Need to wait for the video push to get done, we can merge those changes
pretty much at any time.

Thanks