[Freeswitch-docs] FreeSWITCH Wikipedia Entry

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 03:43:33 MSD 2014

Hello,

The FreeSWITCH Wikipedia page is quite sparse and out of date.  The core
developers are discouraged from editing our own article so we have to look
to the community for impartial consideration.

If anyone feels like doing some contribution to the project, updating that
article that is basically from 2007 would be a great help so if anyone
knows someone who has experience on wikipedia maybe you could get together
and help make it more current.

--
Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH