[Freeswitch-docs] Confluence blog comments

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Mon Jun 2 20:32:31 MSD 2014

William or Ken:

The other night NYSolutions had some updates for the Debian installation instructions, but he mentioned that he could not do anything with Confluence while still logged in with his Jira credentials. He was forced to post a comment (at the bottom) as Anonymous.

I don't know if you're still in the midst of the whole single sign-on mish-mash, but in case there are more permissions to be set this should be examined.

Also, Confluence must be acting weird because it gives me an "edit permissions" button, but then won't let me use it because I don't have permissions. And now it has removed about half the menu choices from that Space Tools popup menu down in the lower left. Curious.

Thanks.

Bote