[Freeswitch-dev] Crash in v1.6.5

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Jan 2 23:41:22 MSK 2016

On 01/02/2016 03:37 PM, Ken Rice wrote:

> Its much easier to track an issue with issue tracking software. The FS Team
> gets 100s of emails a day and its quite easy to over-look an email or forget
> about an issue reported on the mailing list. Once a ticket is created in
> jira, the discussion, patches, pull requests etc are all consolidated at 1
> point for easier review

Oh, I certainly agree. I just wasn't sure that I yet had the elements of
a viable bug report per se, so the immediate objective of my enquiry
(which I know wasn't terribly clear) was to figure out what else I can
fish out of the backtrace that would be useful.

I'll enter the report into JIRA. Thanks again!

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)