[Freeswitch-dev] Installing FreeSWITCH sounds on NetBSD

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Sat Oct 20 19:45:32 MSD 2012

I have just committed the music package for FreeSWITCH into the NetBSD
pkgsrc tree.  I am now working on the sounds package.

I looked at the FreeBSD port (their version of our pkgsrc) and they run
a sox command on the files something of like this:

sox -v 0.2 <filename> -r 8000 -c 1 /tmp/<filename>

The -v option adjusts the volume.  Does this seem like a reasonable
thing to do in general?  The default adjustment (0.2) lowers it quite a
bit.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net