[Freeswitch-dev] Failed DTMF sanity check.

Debasish Chandra debasish.chandra at telemune.net
Wed Nov 21 11:58:08 MSK 2012

Hi,

I am getting "Failed DTMF sanity check" randomly (not on every call, 2 - 3
calls out of 10). Application is running using Plivo REST API, while FS
receiving call from Sangoma NSG TDM gateway. I have read on FS wiki
that "Failed DTMF sanity check" means FS never received RFC2833 DTMF 'end'
packet. However call tcpdump shows that DTMF digits has been sent to FS
from Sangoma NSG, FS showing error "Failed DTMF sanity check" and ignores
the digit.

Please let me know if I need to do any extra settings like editing dtmf
duration or type.

Best Regards,
Debasish Chandra