[Freeswitch-dev] Strange behaviour in SOFIA SIP

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:30:54 MSD 2011

"My question: is there a standard/
recommended way to exchange capability between endpoint of different nature in FS
proxy mode? Maybe using SDP o/a as done in sofia sip?"

Proxy media copies SDP straight through to remove FS from the negotiation process. No other protocols use SDP so I'm not sure how you could avoid the negotiation step with other protocols.

Steve on iPhone