[Freeswitch-dev] How to route a single channel to multiple conference rooms...

Jean-Pierre Poulin jeanpierrepoulin at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 23:32:07 MSK 2011

>yes I can do it effortlessly 100 times in a row from many boxes.
>You need to of course make sure the url you are dialing in the
>originate actually is reachable by FS.

Hi Anthony, thanks again for your time.  Knowing this is known to work is
exactly what I needed at this time to keep going along this branch.

In this particular dialplan (exact same as default dialplan + user 3400.xml
added in user directory and dialplan/default.xml opening extension 3400 toward
application "conference" as per previous message), I can call extension 3400
from any SIP phone so it is reachable by FS, but thus far the call "conference
3000-192.168.0.11 dial user/3400" simply fails with NOT_REGISTERED even if there
is a participant in conference 3400 and conference 3400 is otherwise fully
functional.

Would you be so kind as telling me what CLI command you use when you want to
bridge two conference rooms together?

A thousand thanks for any hint you can offer!!

  Jean-Pierre