[Freeswitch-dev] freeSWITCH pause

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:13:35 MSD 2011

Hi Matthew,

Just in case you missed this, Anthony committed my patch yesterday. You'll
get it if you update to the latest Git.

3 changes:
- The "status" command now displays either "FreeSWITCH is ready" or
"FreeSWITCH is not ready"
- "fsctl pause_check" returns true if paused, false if not
- "fsctl ready_check" returns true if ready, false if not

Ready means not paused and not shutting down.

-Steve