[Freeswitch-dev] From header with 0000000000

Suneel Papineni Suneel.Papineni at mettoni.com
Thu Mar 11 09:56:03 PST 2010

Hi,

This might be a basic question, but could you please let me know why I
am getting "0000000000" as Caller-Caller-ID-Number (This is appearing in
>From header as well) and with out From username when I am issuing
following command to originate a call.

api originate sofia/softphone/1004 at 172.22.252.124 9999

This could be a setting I need to make before making call.

Thanks & Regards

Suneel

the system manager.  http://www.mettoni.com

Mettoni Ltd
Registered in England and Wales: 4485956
9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford, OX4 2HN