[Freeswitch-dev] How to use FSComm to make a call?

Paul Li plite2012 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 23:35:17 PST 2010

I have built FSComm on Windows with Visual Studio 2008. I am able to
register my VoIP service provider, but I am receiving an error
"NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION" when trying to call my home number with
"0019876543210". I have tried FreeSwitch with X-Lite before and was
able to make the same call. I am wondering where I need to modify my
configuration so that I can make a similar call.

Any screen print or example of calling is welcome.