[Freeswitch-dev] switch_ivr_originate.c(2621) uninitialized local variable 'b_frame'

Paul Li plite2012 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:04:34 PST 2010

I am having trouble to build FreeSwitch due to the following error:

c:\dev\voip\freeswitch\src\switch_ivr_originate.c(2621): warning
C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'b_frame' used

c:\dev\voip\freeswitch\src\switch_ivr_originate.c(2621): error C2220:
warning treated as error - no 'object' file generated

I am using Visual Studio 2008. I could disable "warning treated as
error" to continue compiling. But, I don't know this warning would
ultimately cause any trouble later. I am raising this problem for
other developers' attention on "potentially uninitialized variable".