[Freeswitch-dev] [freeswitch-dev] in memory sqlite

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:05:05 PST 2010

We do more than our fair share of working with the community and we have no
room whatsoever for talking about people doing local mods that we are not
willing to support.

Can we end this thread now?, everything discussed in it is pure fantasy
anyway.

I officially change the subject to "Come to ClueCon MMX"

pstn:+19193869900