[Freeswitch-dev] Openzap and CLIP

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Fri Feb 5 08:18:02 PST 2010

Hello,

I'm back on this.

I could take samples of what is sent by my
carrier as CLIP and what is sent by my FXS port as CLIP, and this is very
different.

The modulation to be sent out of FXS seem to be correctly
built, but this seem to never get out.

By further checking what could
happen, I could see that for FSK/DTMF/... the data is written to some
dedicated buffer (fsk_buffer/...) using the zap_buffer_write function.

continued to see what was done with this fsk_buffer, and surprisingly, it
seems that nothing is done. I could find the beginning of something in
ozmod_analog.c.

these lines commented out :

 if ((zchan->dtmf_buffer &&
zap_buffer_inuse(zchan->dtmf_buffer)) || (zchan->fsk_buffer &

//memset(frame, 0, len);
 //zap_channel_write(zchan, frame, sizeof(frame),

 continue;
 }

so that seem to be related to fsk_buffer (by the way
sending dtmf tones out of FXS does not seem to work either, tried with
send_dtmf application in diaplan), but I don't really get what would be
done here (if uncommented) except sending null values to that function,
which would (I found this function in zap_io.c) lead to doing nothing as
this function verifies the condition zchan->fsk_buffer & padding-left: 5px;
margin-left: 5px; width: 100%;">
  On Jan 27, 2010, at 3:48 AM, François