[Freeswitch-dev] how to use switch_json?

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 02:34:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm developing a client based on FSComm (using QT), I need to parse
some JSON string, as FS already has json libs build in so I don't want
link to other json libs.

I used cJSON_Parse, but when I tried to link with libfreeswitch, but
it cannot found cJSON_Parse

Undefined symbols:
  "_cJSON_Parse", referenced from:

I listed functions using

nm -gfj libfreeswitch.dylib (on mac), there are no json related

And there's no libjson in /usr/local/freeswitch/lib

So, where is it? As event socket support json format it should be somewhere.

I build mod_curl, then it download json lib again.

I'm on git version a few days ago.

Thanks.

--
Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com