[Freeswitch-dev] Controlling FS from C#, creating users and conferences

Craig Presti craig at vastpark.com
Mon Sep 14 21:55:19 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've been playing with mod_managed from C# to build a proxy for FS that I
use to create users and conferences on demand.

Currently I use the approach of generating an xml file in the appropriate
folder under conf and then executing a reloadxml command via:

api.executestring("reloadxml")

I'm wondering if there is perhaps a better approach and what sort of danger
is involved with a reloadxml command for users that are on an existing
conference call?

Cheers,

Craig