[Freeswitch-dev] recording length

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 13 11:46:36 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-13 at 11:31 -0700, Peter Volchek wrote:

> The second one, checks for the "0" value in the denominator; the first
> one doesn't, so the potential segfault exists.

That wouldnt be a segfault, but it would be a critical error.  Mosts
systems map that to an FPE :)

good catch, did you see if anything that calls it does a check before
hand?  It may be that its only called by things  that check, I know at
one point in the code some tests were done many times, it appeared to me
that there was not a defined policy of when things should do the
checking so it ended up duplicating the error checks which results in
slightly slower code.

pgp key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8AE5C721