[Freeswitch-dev] Bridge problem...

Kevin Snow kevin.snow at ooma.com
Mon Jul 13 15:20:47 PDT 2009

Hi,

In my module (written in C) I spin up a session using the recipe you gave me
a few weeks ago. I then use switch_ivr_originate twice to establish two
endpoints and bridge them using switch_ivr_multi_threaded_bridge. I
inherited some of this code, but I think it¹s using the multithreaded bridge
to be able to pass a DTMF callback.

In any case, the above is working fine. My problem comes in when one of the
ends hangsup, it¹s not exiting the bridge function. It¹s like the calls are
still bridged (because I think they are). Running ³show channels², does in
fact, show the two legs sitting there. Using the ³hupall² command, does hang
them up, handlers called and my world then shutsdown.

I¹m not sure what I have wrong here. Is there something special I need to do
to detect when an endpoint hangup?

Thanks

Kevin