[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH SS7 stack

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Jan 27 12:06:11 PST 2009

I still see a compelling business case for a foundation supported free
open source set of libs for the base protocols, commercially supported
by multiple contributors who build higher level applications using the
base protocols.  In a situation like this, commercial sponsors can
pool resources for certification.  Obviously anyone using a modified
version would not be using certified code but the sponsors who pay for
certification would still get multiple benefits.

Mike