[Freeswitch-dev] Quick OZ Question: physical disconnect/reconnect of PRI

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Oct 10 21:12:39 EDT 2008

Guys,

I've been using FS to troubleshoot a carrier issue. I need to roll patch
cables as I try different circuits. I noticed that when I physically
disconnect a PRI and plug it back in that the dchan stays down. A
shutdown/restart of FS brings it back up.

Q1: Is there a way to have OZ try to bring the dchan back up after a
layer 1 disconnect/reconnect?

Q2: Would it be horribly difficult to add a command like "oz bounce
restart on the span instead of bringing FS all the way down and back
up.)

Thanks!

-MC