[Freeswitch-dev] hello and question

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sun May 25 20:41:53 EDT 2008

There is a sample endpoint module in tree, you can see it at:

  http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch/trunk/src/mod/endpoints/mod_reference/

Also, api docs (a little bit behind but should be accurate) are at:

http://www.freeswitch.org/docs/

Other than that, the best reference is to look at a module similar to
what you are trying to do, and to come ask specific questions on irc.

Mike