[Freeswitch-dev] Don't hang up after application has ended

Alois Komenda alois.komenda at esk.fraunhofer.de
Tue Aug 12 10:41:02 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have written an implementation of the switch_application_interface.
Now I noticed, that after the execution of the application_function the
session is hung up automatically.

Can I take any influence on this behavior? I don't want the session to be
closed in some cases. Applications, which are called in the future, should
be able to work with this session.
For example the first application decides what to do with a session. And the
second one bridges it to an endpoint.

Is that possible at all?

Thanks in advance!

Alois Komenda
Fraunhofer-Einrichtung für Systeme der Kommunikationstechnik ESK