[Freeswitch-dev] a small (somewhat stupid) rfc3261 question.

Anthony Lamantia anthony at petabit.net
Mon Apr 2 03:24:46 EDT 2007

I have a small question that someone on this list may be able to assist me
with,

in  rfc3261 the following is defined
LWS = [*WSP CRLF] 1*WSP ; linear white space

would *WSP only allow one or a variable length of white space characters.

actully while in the process of writing this email i glanced at rfc2234 and
i think this answers my question, but just to be sure the correct format
of a LWS chunk would be  (any or no amount of whitespace(0x20)\r\n   (at
least 1 byte of whitespace) ?

-Anthony