Become a ClueCon 2016 sponsor!

Kathleen King kathleen at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 20 23:52:01 MSD 2016

If you are using FreeSWITCH or other open-source telecom in your business,
ClueCon is a great way to get involved in the movement! ClueCon is an
annual technology conference covering everything from FreeSWITCH, Kamailio
and Asterisk to WebRTC and the Internet of Things.

Our speakers are the leaders in the industry and developers who make these
components work. Our audience is packed with an awesome sample of the tech
community with their finger on the pulse of the latest practices. They come
to ClueCon to get up to speed and share their ideas. Companies who sponsor
ClueCon help keep our community going so we can continue to make strides in
the field of open source communication software.

We have several sponsor levels to choose from and some particular events to
sponsor like the Coder Games hack-a-thon, the Gigabit reception and various
lunches and other prominent features of the conference. Some of the general
options are listed below but don't hesitate to contact us at 1-877-74A-CLUE
(877-742-2583) or marketing at cluecon.com and someone can give you more
information or click the banner above to get started. We'd love to have
your support!

*Popular ClueCon Attractions*
*Battle of the APIS!*
Submit your APIs for the Battle of the APIS! Our attendees will use your
API to see what they can create and win a prize! This is a fantastic
marketing opportunity to get your products in the hands of industry leading
individuals.

*Pizza Party*We have a new pizza place to host our annual pizza party! This
event is on Monday night after the Coder Games a great way to meet and
greet the attendees in a casual setting.

*ClueCon Coder Games*We kick off Monday with the ClueCon coder games.  A
full day hack-a-thon with programming themed challenges.  Longer challenges
will give the seasoned developer even longer to craft his magic.

*Gigabit Reception*Our networking reception is held on Tuesday night and
will have hors d'oeuvres and drinks with some casual evening activities.

*Maker Gallery*
For 2016, we are incorporating Internet of Things elements and 3D printers
into our games! We will have 3D printers and Arduino kits for attendees to
design and incorporate into their software development.

*Presentations*The conference presentations will take place on Tuesday the
9th through Thursday the 11th.

   *SPONSOR DETAILS*

   *2016 - 128-bit Sponsor *
   - 6 passes to the 3-day conference
   - Your company logo included on our website, brochure, and conference
   backdrop.
   - Press releases / Co-Marketing
   - Day 1 speaking slot priority
   - 5 x 3 vertical banner (Registration Area)

*2016 - 64-bit Sponsor  *
   - 4 passes to the 3-day conference
   - Your company logo included on our website, brochure, and conference
   backdrop.
   - Press releases / Co-Marketing
   - 5 x 3 vertical banner (Front of Speaking hall)

   *2016 - 32-bit Sponsor*
   - 2 passes to the 3-day conference
   - Your company logo included on our website, brochure, and conference
   backdrop.
   - Press releases / Co-Marketing
   - 5 x 3 vertical banner (Back of Speaking hall)

   *2016 - 16-bit Sponsor *
   - 1 pass to the 3-day conference
   - Your company logo included on our website, brochure, and conference
   backdrop.
   - Press releases / Co-Marketing

   *2016 - 8-bit Sponsor*