[FreeSWITCH Community] ClueCon 2013 - It's Not Too Late to Register!

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Wed Jul 31 00:14:11 MSD 2013

The ClueCon team would like to remind everyone that we are still accepting
registrations for ClueCon 2013. You can register right on line at our web
site <http://www.cluecon.com>. Don't forget that those staying with us at
the Hyatt <https://www.cluecon.com/hotels/> receive a $300 discount off the
regular admission price.

We are also pleased to let you know that the Hyatt still has a small number
of rooms available at the discounted rate of $169 per night. You can also
book your room online at the ClueCon website - just click the "BOOK YOUR
HOTEL ROOM" link. Keep in mind that these rooms are being assigned on a
first come, first served basis, so don't delay!

ClueCon is almost here! At this time next week we'll all be in Chicago. We
look forward to seeing you all there.

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team