[Freeswitch-biz] CSRP v0.3 release
abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Mar 9 08:39:58 MSK 2015
Evariste Systems announce with pleasure the newest major release of the
Canonical SIP Routing Platform (CSRP), a SIP trunking service delivery
platform based on Kamailio and PostgreSQL.
CSRP combines a high-performance Least Cost Routing engine with a
sophisticated and flexible business layer to provide an advanced "Class
4" solution for origination and termination routing, rating and
accounting to the ITSP industry. It is used by a range of SIP operators,
from conversational SIP trunking providers to wholesale termination
companies specialising in high-volume traffic, as well as application
providers such as call broadcasters and hosted IVR companies.
The v0.3 release provides many long-awaited improvements, including:
- An improved CPS (Calls Per Second) rate-limiting mechanism.
- Pseudo-asynchronous call processing for improved CPS performance and
- Global termination ANI blacklist.
- PDD-sensitive failover across termination vendor routes.
- Redis-based LRN and CNAM dip caching (to replace Memcached).
- Full topology hiding support.
- Integration of optional outboard SBC/B2BUA component.
- Many API and GUI improvements in functionality and usability,
including better online help and navigation.
- Signalling-based dead peer detection/keepalive support.
At Evariste, we take pride in our established reputation for high-value
vendor support and deep technical expertise. Moreover, we offer CSRP at
a flat licence fee irrespective of number of channels, calls, hosts,
If you are interested in learning more about CSRP, please direct
enquiries to sales at evaristesys.com or give us a call at +1-678-954-0670.
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Decatur, GA 30030
Join us at ClueCon 2014 Aug 4-7, 2014
More information about the Freeswitch-biz