[Freeswitch-biz] REQUEST FOR QUOTATION

Tahir Almas tahir at ictinnovations.com
Tue Aug 18 08:25:36 MSD 2015

Hope  you  will also be  interested   in selling Voice broadcasting  and
Fax  broadcasting  services to your customers  using ICTBroadcast Service
Provider Edition. ICTBroadcast SP Edition  solution offers  cloud  based
 telemarketing services to your customers  like  voice broadcasting, sms
messaging and fax broadcasting services.
.
ICTBroadcast   mulit tenant, scalable and redundatinct solution
. bundled with  multi service billing  and advance routing  .
Please visit following link for more detail

http://www.ictbroadcast.com/how-become-internet-telephony-seourvice-provider-itsp-using-ictbroadcast-sp-edition
<http://www.ictbroadcast.com/how-become-internet-telephony-service-provider-itsp-using-ictbroadcast-sp-edition>
solution

*Tahir Almas*