[Freeswitch-biz] CSRP v0.2.1 (LCR and trunking platform) released
abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Nov 3 20:13:04 MSK 2014
Evariste Systems announces the release of version v0.2.1 of its
Canonical SIP Routing Platform (CSRP), a Kamailio-based SIP trunking
service delivery platform for retail and wholesale operators.
CSRP combines Kamailio with open-source components such as PostgreSQL,
SEMS (SIP Express Router), Node.js, and Memcached to deliver a
high-performance Least Cost Routing (LCR), accounting and rating system,
integrating far-end NAT traversal and load balancing, along with
sophisticated carrier-grade capabilities such as LNP dips, CNAM dips,
and inter/intra-jurisdictional routing.
New in this major point release:
- Recursive termination rate plan inheritance.
- Long-term storage of CDRs in Amazon S3.
- Export of CDRs to AWS cloud database for warehouse-style analysis.
- SIP over TCP support for customer endpoints.
- Conditional use of NPDI data to reduce N+1 LNP dip costs.
- Optional "SBC" element for additional topology hiding.
- Failover across multiple LNP gateways.
- Round-robin distribution of inbound calls for improved horizontal
- Improved real-time CDR processing to eliminate queueing delays at high
Please visit the Evariste Systems web site at
http://www.evaristesys.com/ or contact me directly at
<abalashov at evaristesys.com> if you are interested in learning more.
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Decatur, GA 30030
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.alexbalashov.com/
Join us at ClueCon 2014 Aug 4-7, 2014
More information about the Freeswitch-biz