[Freeswitch-biz] Looking for a FreeSWITCH engineer to help with building a hosted class 4 softswitch solution

Daniil Baturin daniil at avystele.com
Wed Oct 9 13:00:30 MSD 2013

Hi all,
We are a telecom company based in Spain, and we are looking for someone
with
good FreeSWITCH skills available for contract work.

What we are going to build is a  cloud FreeSWITCH hosting platform.
Customer
FreeSWITCH instances will be automatically provisioned and configured,
CDRs will be stored in a centralized storage.

These two problems is what we need help with. We need to come up with
a "thin" FreeSWITCH configuration that will fetch all the configs from
the controller, an approach to generating the configs, and a solution
to store large amounts of CDRs in form available for analysis.

Let us know if anyone is ready to help us with it (and provide your quote).

Join us at ClueCon 2013 Aug 6-8, 2013