[Freeswitch-biz] Consultant Needed
max.clark at gmail.com
Wed May 30 23:23:41 MSD 2012
I am looking for a seasoned, experianced consultant to help with our
growing voice platform. You will be taking care of things we: a) can not
figure out ourselves, b) need guidance on best practices, or c) don't have
the time to handle. As a result this is not a junior/mid level requirement.
If you're just starting out this isn't a good match.
- Validate existing configuration / provide recommendations and
suggestions for improvements
- Serve as a sounding board / escalation for internal engineering
- Troubleshoot the ocasional DTMF issue with new SIP endpoints
- Integrate transcoding offloading
- Package custom RPMs for deployment to our production servers
- Custom module development
- Integrate SER/SIPs/Kamillo for load balancing/nat traversal
Obviously you must be extremely proficient with:
- FreeSWITCH (Asterisk a plus)
- Linux (FreeBSD a plus)
- Sip Routers
I'm open to either individual consultants or a small firm. As we get to
know each other this will be a T&M/Project Scope structure which will
evolve into a monthly retainer.
Please send me a note offlist with your experiance and we'll setup a time
to talk via PSTN/Skype.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Join us at ClueCon 2011 Aug 9-11, 2011
More information about the Freeswitch-biz