[Freeswitch-biz] SIP Developer Wanted

Nicolas Duteil nicolas.duteil at andrexen.com
Mon Jun 25 15:55:49 MSD 2012

We are a French software editor of Unified Communications. More than
50kusers through 15 telcos & ISPs use our solutions worldwide in 12+
countries.
We are looking for a SIP Developer with the following qualifications :

- Strong experience with the SIP protocol
- Strong experience with PBX/Softswitch technologies
- Familiar with IMS architecture
- Proficient with C/C++ programming language and Ruby/Python scripting
  languages
- Good background in the Linux environment

Job description is in attachment.

--
Nicolas Duteil | CTO
*AndreXen* | 28, rue de Châteaudun 75009 Paris, FRANCE