[Freeswitch-biz] Teliax VOIP Services

Geoff Love glove at teliax.com
Mon Feb 16 08:59:19 PST 2009

Hello All,

I have been a member of the freeswitch lists and I have noticed that there
is not a lot of postings on the Freeswitch-biz list.

I would like to introduce myself to the list and let people know about
Teliax.

https://teliax.com/?referral_code=11

About Us

Teliax, Inc is a global leader in voice and data services. Built from the
network up, Teliax is managed by a team of technologists that embrace the
benefits of open source software and cutting edge network architecture.
Teliax is a privately held company located at the base of the Rocky
Mountains in Denver, Colorado. The Teliax network is fully redundant, multi
homed and distributed across multiple POP's in Denver, New York, Atlanta and
Los Angeles. Teliax offers flexible plans and a scalable solution for
residential, small to medium size business and enterprise/wholesale markets.

Please let me know if we can assist you on projects in the future.

I would like to see more traffic on this list and would encourage others to
post as well.

Thanks,

Geoff

--