[Freeswitch-announce] Git repository moving to GitHub. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Mike Jerris mike at freeswitch.org
Tue Sep 24 17:42:34 UTC 2019

By popular demand and after a bunch of hard work, we are thrilled to announce that the FreeSWITCH open source repository is now officially moved to GitHub!
- All new issues, pull requests, and bug tracking will now happen at https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch
- All tooling for releases, package building, and testing has been switched to the new GitHub
- Stash, Bitbucket, & Jira now in read-only status
- We worked closely with GitHub to preserve the commit history - all commit SHAs have been retained to the beginning of time
- If you have an open ticket in Jira that you'd like surfaced please re-open it via a GitHub Issue or PR

We're very excited to get FreeSWITCH into a place where more developers feel comfortable contributing to the success of the project. Let us know if you have any questions!