[Openmrcp-users] unimrcp at googlegroups.com

Arsen Chaloyan achaloyan at gmail.com
Mon May 5 02:04:25 EDT 2008

I would like to officially announce UniMRCP as successor of OpenMRCP
project.
Please check out
http://www.unimrcp.org/
http://code.google.com/p/unimrcp/

This is the move I didn't expect when initially started OpenMRCP project,
but had to arrange to resolve project maintenance issues. I have got all the
rights of the project in my hands with this move, which is absolutely
natural, as I'm working on the project mainly on my time and respect.

I would like to thank Cepstral, who initially originated the project, raised
some funds up for the development and made my participation possible. We are
still in touch, I'll provide Cepstral TTS engine integrated into UniMRCP
project as it's in OpenMRCP and later this year we'll introduce distribution
packages of UniMRCP server with Cepstral TTS to make it available not only
for developers, but for end users as well.

I welcome everybody to use discussion group (
http://groups.google.com/group/unimrcp) for issues over OpenMRCP and
thoughts regarding UniMRCP. In other words, consider UniMRCP as a new
development line of OpenMRCP project.

Regards,
Arsen.