[Openmrcp-users] OpenMRCP Documentation

Arsen Chaloyan achaloyan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 15:43:51 EST 2008

Community,

I have recently logged an issue OPENMRCP-8 concerning project documentation.
I consider UML based documentation to be right choice for the project.

I have some experience with several UML graphical tools (Rational Rose, Visio, Visual Paradigm), but the most powerful and cost effective tool would be Enterprise Architect.

I have attached to OPENMRCP-8 start up snapshot for the documentation using trial version of Enterprise Architect (http://jira.freeswitch.org/secure/attachment/10312/OpenMRCPDoc.tgz). It contains Component Diagram of the project, Class and Sequence Diagrams for the Client, to be continued ...

It will be great if someone can contribute to the project by purchasing the license for Enterprise Architect. Your contribution will get back to you and community as efforts from me to generate useful documentation for the project.

http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/ea_purchase.htm
Desktop edition should be enough (US $135).

Thanks for your support,
Arsen.