[Freeswitch-users] Retiring the FreeSWITCH Mailing list

Alexandra Rowell alexandra.rowell at signalwire.com
Wed Jan 4 16:15:37 UTC 2023

John, sounds like you're running into a couple of issues with signup - will
you send me an email separately? I'm an admin and will do my best to get
your account set up.

Clive, please let us know if you do run into any issues with the forum and
your screen reader! If you like, you can also set up your account so you
get an hourly, daily, or weekly digest email with new forum topics so you
don't have to remember to check in. It's under Preferences, then Emails.
You'll have to log in once every 180 days to refresh the 'are you still
listening?' timer and keep the emails coming, just FYI.

Gregor, yes! Definitely more searchable, both from Google and the forum
itself.

If anyone else is running into issues or wants to talk about the decision
to move to a forum versus the mailing list, feel free to respond here or
shoot me an email.

*Alexandra Rowell | Community Manager*

Email: alexandra.rowell at signalwire.com

--
  *|*  Put video conferencing on your website or in your app with
*SignalWire P <http://goog_740140698>**rogrammable Video Conferences